Saturday, November 8, 2008

Saturdays

I love them. I love Friday nights into Saturdays even more. I love this weekend even more because I have off Monday and Tuesday for Veterans Day. I'll take that. Thad is in San Francisco this weekend playing rugby, I was going to go but I have a few things here that I should get done without dragging the hubby with me. I just got back from a really long run with Abby, we met a black lab and his owner Carrie who ironically worked with Thaddeus on Mr. & Mrs. Smith. We are meeting up again tomorrow at the dog park for a play date. So, now I'm home, eating my sandwich, laundry is in, about to take a shower and head off to Target. I love Saturdays!!!!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I am soon going to love Sat now that I won't have to work on Sat. I hope Thad comes home in one piece. I am kinda stumped for a birthday present for my new daughter but I'm sure something will come to me. I love and miss you both. Enjoy the days off!
Love,
Mom