Sunday, November 9, 2008

Our new toys



Needless to say we are both loving our new house additions. Thank Thank Thank you to the Harmons for your way too generous help towards Thad's tv. However, he is very quick to tell me that this tv is for sports, not Oprah.
And then with some leftover Bed Bath Beyond gift cards, a 20% off coupon, and an additional 15% percent for registering there we finally broke down and got a Dyson. I LOVE IT! It is amazing. I love seeing the dirt and the ridiculous amount of dog hair it picks up. I can speak for both of us when I say money well spent.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

You both look pretty happy with your new toys. Abby looks pretty interested in the Dyson, I'm so exicted you got it, Jesse said it really helps with dog hair.
Love,
Mom

Jesse said...

Yeah! I'm SO happy for you both!! We'll talk soon!