Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. I'm sad it's almost over. My students performed the annual Turkeys Go On Strike play- went off great other than the rain. Thursday the 3 of us went for a nice turkey dinner at our neighbor's house- it was cut a little short when our dear Abby had an accident in the house and my eye blew up like Rocky due to an allergic reaction to their smoky house- needless to say we all took showers and were in bed pretty early. Friday we went for a nice long run, Thad went to see Bond (eh, he says) and then we pulled out all of the Christmas stuff. I know it seems a little soon but it takes so long to do and you only get a little while to enjoy it so we are the first people on our block to be lit up. Today we got up early- went to the gym, watched Mizzou- Sorry Jess, that was a tough loss. and started Christmas shopping. Now Thad is at the grocery store getting stuff to make baked ziti tonight- yum! and then an Abby walk and then going to see Four Christmases tonight.
Tomorrow we have a play date at the dog park- Then Abby starts her Puppy Kindergarten Level 2 tomorrow.
Monday- Back to work!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I am so glad you had good holiday, ours was great except for Josie getting sick on Thanksgiving, she threw up from 7pm to 11pm every 15 minutes. Next day she was much better, slept a bunch and was back to her beautiful self on Sat. Hope you both have a great week.
Love,
Mom

Jesse said...

Not too early for Christmas! I'm SO excited, my friends are coming over this week (hopefully on my b-day) to help me get the stuff down from the attic! I'm thrilled! Call me when you guys get a chance. We need to do some Christmas talking :) Love you both!