Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I was Jordan's girl...

Hey all- I have so much to blog about but one thing at a time right. So I was very excited to hear that New Kids were making a comeback- I loved them back in the day. I was such a dork, downloading all my old faves and TiVoing everything with their name in it. Thad was so happy for me when my friends from work and I bought our tickets to their concert. I don't think 13th row (side view) is that bad for $86. They played all of their old stuff- the average age was a 29 year old female. Enjoy my Jordan. Who were you????



2 comments:

Jesse said...

No way! Too fun! I had a thing for Jonathan. So you see, we'd still be sisters-in-law. We were meant to be together Jackie :)

Cheryl said...

Glad you had such a great time, they certainly look older, but don't we all. When I think about New Kids on the Block, I remember all the teasing Jesse got for liking them from her supportive older brother!
Love,
Mom