Thursday, January 8, 2009

Katie had her baby!!!

I'm so excited for her. She was planning on going in for a C section tomorrow but her contractions started last night and when she finally went to the hospital she was 6 cm along. Brendan Joseph Flesche was born at 2:13 this afternoon 8lbs, 2 oz. Mom and baby Brendan are doing great. I just talked to her and she is over the moon. How fun, a baby girl and then a baby boy.

oh... anyone reading this that doesn't know who Katie is- she is my cousin, but more like my sister, She is my rock! She was my maid of honor and I just miss her so much!!!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

What a blessing, a beautiful baby boy, I have been praying for Katie and Mary. Can't wait to see pictures, and you can see the baby very soon. Give him a kiss from me. I just love babies. I am so excited for them.
Love,
Mom