Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Our first married tree!!!!





And boy do I love it. First of- I have never had a real tree so that was exciting in itself. The three of us went to Home Depot to pick it out, we got this great guy who must of unwrapped about 10 trees for me to compare. He was a trooper and in the end I gave in and we took home Thad's pick. I figured he had a better eye for "the one". After a few days of letting it sit we finally decorated it. We are both such nerds about the placement of different ornaments that it was joint project. So here are the pics...

4 comments:

Jesse said...

That last picture should be your Christmas card! How adorable is Abby?! I love the tree. Does it smell wonderful? I miss that.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Cheryl said...

You did a great job, the tree is gorgeous, I love turning off all the lights and just having the Christmas tree lit. Enjoy the last hectic days before Christmas.
Love,
Mom

Kelly said...

What an awesome tree!! I've never had a real tree, but think I may try one after seeing yours!! PS Great game in the background..Florida beating Alabama...

Belva Jean said...

Fun. I grew up with a real tree and we had one our first year that we were married. After that we succumbed to the pressure of an artificial tree.

Enjoy your tree and holidays! Merry Christmas to you!